The NEI Master Psychopharmacology Program is an educational curriculum designed to help you develop proficiency in the practice of psychopharmacology.
Enrollment in this program is included with NEI Membership!
This program provides you with:
- Self-assessments to identify your baseline competencies in ten core areas of mental health
- Personalized feedback on your knowledge gaps and a list of recommended resources based on your self-assessment results
- Regularly released online activities in various formats that teach to the material covered in the self-assessments
- A summary to track your progress
How To Become an NEI Master Psychopharmacologist
*You may retake the self-assessments as many times as desired to assess your progress and readiness for the final exam; however, they can be taken for CME credit only once.
- Complete the 10 self-assessments*
- Complete 24 learning activities (use your personalized list of Recommended Resources, provided at the end of each self-assessment, to select which activities to complete)
- Pass the final exam
Most parts of the Master Psychopharmacology Program are offered for CME credit. Completion of all requirements for the Master Psychopharmacology Program is not associated with additional CME credit.
- The set of 10 self-assessments offers CME credit (see each self-assessment for specific CME details). Total credits for the 10 self-assessments is 16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- The online learning activities (excluding articles) offer CME credit (see each learning activity for specific CME details).
- The final exam does not offer CME credit.